top of page

Mortgage in Spain

🏡 Mortgage in Spain: Understanding Affordability and Savings for Your Dream Home! 🇪🇸💰

Let's make it simple!

1. Affordability Check: First, see how much you can borrow based on your income. Your mortgage payments should be around 30% of your monthly earnings. For example, if you make 2,000 euros per month, aim for payments around 600 euros.

2. Savings for Down Payment: Most banks offer 80% mortgages, so you'll need to save the remaining 20% for the down payment.

3. Find the Right Fit: Be realistic and choose a home that suits your budget. Remember to consider extra costs like taxes and maintenance.

4. Get Expert Advice: If you're unsure, We also help with the mortgages. We'll help you find the best options for your situation.

5. Strong Finances Matter: Keep a good credit score and stable finances for a better chance of approval and favorable mortgage terms.

Make your dream of owning a home in Spain come true! 🌞🏠✨Let's talk about your individual situation today.


bottom of page